CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008/04/17

Let me just start by saying, I am so happy.

Things are finally looking up and I can see God's hand all over it.

The best thing would have to be the recent development of I got a boyfriend. And he's fantastic. He truly seeks after God in the little things, and we are so often (to be read most of the time) on the same page on most things.

Now, to the downside of this.

My friend, SW. can't seem to handle it. She truly is a dear friend, even though we share differing religious views.

She doesn't like D2 at all, even though he's an amazing man. Even my parents like him, and my Dad's not keen on boys that date his daughters.

To the point of, me even mentioning his name, causes her to go into tensile mood. Which is quite counter to her previous statement of " I want you to be able to talk to me about him."

Now I know that 1) she's not on the same wavelength as far as spiritual matters goes, so she can't really comprehend that aspect of mine and D2's relationship. 2) she's slightly jealous of the fact I have a fantastic guy in my life. (For whom I thank Christ for often) 3) she's afraid this will change our relationship for the worse.

I can't argue that. I mean relationships change everyday, not all changes are bad, though. And Mine and SW's will change but I'm not going cut her out of my life. In fact, I make every attempt to make time to see her, she seems to be the one that doesn't want to see me.

write more later. CLass is out

--30--

0 Musings of Other Wanderers: