CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008/04/19

Crap. The one thing I was trying to avoid is happening. Why I gotta be friends with people that can't just talk online or write letters when somethings bothering them?

I don't think she's gonna be very happy with how the talk goes.... Cause I"m pretty sure that any response I have to to what she says (in the moment) she's not gonna like, so I"m just not gonna say anything. At all. Until i've had time to think about it.

She knows this. It's what I did to my marine. Whom i have been friends with longer. So why wouldn't I do it to her?

Completely frustrated and a little miffed, but mostly just sad, cause I can't see this working out well, well, well according to her and what she has in mind.

--more--

I want to curl up under a nice big blanket, and just zone. I don't really want to think about anything, do anything talk to the majority of people, nothing. That's the day it's been to day.

although i do have something good to share later.

more

So, today was... not good. Right? Right. Glad we cleared that up.

But even then God has a sense of humor and perfect timing. And He's amazing (totally thanked him for D2 today though when and what I said I'm not saying. But it was nice, a quite little moment with D2 and God.)

AND! plot bunny so back to the God stuff after this brief message.

Life is so fragile, and we forget that so often. We get caught up in everything we have to do, the 'tasks' that we think are important, that we forget to enjoy those quiet moments with God or other humans. Sometimes those quiet moments with other humans are not only gifts from God, but can be quiet times with God as well. He can use that to teach us important but subtle life lessons.

So take time to enjoy those times God gives you with other people. It may be just what you need to make it through a unseen (or seen as the occasion may come about.)

Christ realizes we are tangible people. After all He made us didn't he? As such He gives us tangible moments in which we can experience those abstract ideas. When we have something tangible to attach something abstract to, we can recall the tangible aspect of it anytime we need it, allowing us to focus on the abstract and thus enabling us to capture in some small way that abstract (like peace, contentment, joy, et cetera) when we need it most.

And now back to you regularly scheduled program.
~.~.~.~

So God. Yes. Awesome.

My devotionals this morning?

1) {I did two from a rather cheesy but still very good, "His Princess; Love Letters from Your King" inside joke from my parents} Jeremiah 1:5 "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world."
I have called you to be set apart, just as I called those who came before you. I know this calling will sometimes come with a great cost, but the eternal rewards are priceless and beyond comparison. Just as I did with Queen Esther, I have given you the ability to walk in such a way so all will see that you are divinely Mine. Some will admire you for your dedication to Me, and some will want you to fail rather than follow your lead. you may fall because you are not perfect, but your mistakes can be the tutors that make you wiser. Don't put pressure on yourself to be perfect. I'm the only one who can perfect you, My princess. All I ask is that you let Me set you apart so that I use you as a witness for the world to see

*le sigh* Sometimes I don't want to be set apart. I don't want to Be Queen Esther. But even when things are going bad, such a time as this. So i just have to 'stand in the rain' and trust God.

2)(the Killer! *pulls out knife*) Psalm 126:5 "those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."
I see how hard you try to handle your heart, and I know you want to live a life with out heartaches or pain. I'm asking you to take a step closer to your Father in heaven by crying out to Me when you hurt. Let Me heal you. Remember My chosen, King David? He cried out to Me in his fears, disappointments, and sin, and I answered. You are also My chosen one, and you are My daughter...so it's okay to cry. I don't expect you to pretend that pain is not real. It is truth and tears that will give you freedom that I want you to know. Now let go of that part of your heart that only I can heal. Let your heavenly Daddy hold you while you cry.

Not even gonna say anything about that... Anyone who knows me, knows just 1) what that really means to me, 2) why that was killer for today.err yesterday. whatever.

I think that's it for tonight. I'm sure I'll have more tomorrow.
~E

--30--

0 Musings of Other Wanderers: