CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009/01/31

So I'm working on my Advertising Copywriting project. Or not really since I'm busy writing this. But since I'm stuck on the "thesis" statement so to speak, I figured it was time to take a break. Or another one really .... * sheepish grin *

I have to write up a Creative strategy for a product. I chose Dr Pepper, shocking to anyone? i think not.

However my problem becomes, writing for who their Target audience is. Those that the company wishes to reach, and those I think it SHOULD be. I mean i understand why the T.A. is who it is, and that makes sense to me, but sometimes it just feels like, "hey if you'd just reach out to this group a little bit more your profit and sales would increase."

But then I'm just a student, and so I'll finish the project, and it'll be good. Damn good. (better be after all the numbers i poured over just trying to make sure we are advertising correctly)

0 Musings of Other Wanderers: