CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009/01/22

I hate being tired. And I hate being exhausted.

Mostly because sometimes (particularly now that i don't have mom around to run to when I want) it feels like i"m the only one that cares about me, and honestly sometimes I don't even know if I know how to truly take care of me instead of other people first.

But I feel that telling people Hey listen Think about ME for a minute! Me who sacrifices so much that your not even aware of. Is completely selfish and utterly negates any sacrifices I do make (which in turn makes them not sacrifices but bargaining chips.)

I know that seems random. But today was very much a "oh grow up" day with most people I encountered. Meaning work was not fun whilst struggling with sleep deprivation.

3 Musings of Other Wanderers:

Meredith said...

Rest assured, you are not the only one who cares about you. :-) It is definitely important to take care of you, too, though! Doesn't mean you have to ignore everyone else, just keep yourself in the loop, as well. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

firebirdsinger said...

I love you. I care about you. You are one of the priorities of my life. Get some sleep, lovey, and tell me what I can do to help you. You're worth so much!

WanderingEowyn said...

Thanks guys I feel much better now that I have some sleep