CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009/01/19

So I was cruising around the net last night


The first two are a set. And the last one is just, me for lack of a better word. Although the first is too. I love Claddagh rings I love what the symbolize and I love that they are part of my heritage. Which is why I have one for my Purity ring.

I would actually love to find out more aabout thier origins. I've heard the cutesy lovey dovey tale of how it's design arose, but I've also heard that there is a darker tale filled with lots more tragedy. I haven't been able to find it, but knowing the Irish, it doesn't really surprise me if the darker tale was more true.


Crap I have to go get ready for work. Time and half though... so YAY for that!

3 Musings of Other Wanderers:

firebirdsinger said...

Last one. No discussion.

WanderingEowyn said...

Yeah i like that one a lot, *is ashamed to admit it * I think I like it better than the claddagh.

Meredith said...

Oooooohhh. They're pretty. :-) I'm a fan.