CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010/02/25

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

So my amazing and wonderfully awesome professor, affectionately (and sometimes by some not so affectionately) known as Dr. T. gave me her copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (PPZ). She informed after I read I can keep it, and encouraged me to pass it on. Which I plan to do, but only after making her sign it. After I read it I will sign it and pass it on, asking the person I give it to to pass it on and sign it and so on. I wrote the link to my blog in it and I encourage people to get on and post about it. I'm actually very curious to see were the book ends up.

Any way, class is getting ready to start and I have to go, but I'll write more later, probably. :D

2 Musings of Other Wanderers:

Rachel Green said...

What are your thoughts on the book? Worth reading?

firebirdsinger said...

Ooo, that's a great idea! I've seen the book in the store and I'm skeptical, but be sure and let me know what you think!