CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010/02/07

Reading

Sometimes I think i like to read to much. I am currently working my way through..... 4-5 books simultaneously. One is for pleasure only. The rest are for school with varying degrees of pleasure involved.


Freakonomics- easy read, relatively pleasurable, but nothing extremely "OH! that makes sense or is new to me." about it. Actually a little disappointed in it the more I read. I mean is this the state of our society that such basic truths seem revolutionary to the populace?

Medea/One hundred years of solitude- Medea= KILL ME NOW! how many times must i read this during the course of my education? One hundred years of solitude = jury is out.

Tipping point- Definitely much more interesting and insightful than Freakonomics there is actually some really cool info that I will more than likely end up using in y future career so that assuredly adds to the enjoyment value.

I fee that there is another book that i am supposed to be reading for school (that is you know, not a text book, I don't count those) but the sound of the coffee grinder in the background completely made me lose my train of thought.

0 Musings of Other Wanderers: