CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009/06/14

Today Has not been a fantastic day.

I wake up to mom still at home dressed in church/work cloths at 940ish I ask her what is up. And she say's there has been some drama. ( My little brother's girlfriend was having family issues ) which is fine, but heartbreaking because she is a sweetie. I go to work, where people are just down right rude all day, and my manager at the store I am at for the summer is crazy and chooses to harp on the STUPIDEST things. Sorry dear, but the middle of a rush is not the best time to micro clean all the things and get in peoples ways, also, sometimes people make the best decisions with what they have at the time meaning there is not any OTHER way to react and still keep a good image.

My boyfriend didn't answer his phone or text because he was at a church picnic (apparently baptisms were going on ) I'm assuming this picnic was outside, which means he could have walked to a quiet place away from al the people to talk to me.

There's a lot more that has just rubbed me wrong today but I can't get into it here. I'm hoping tomorrow is better, or something with katie is definetely in the works.Caw caw rawr.

0 Musings of Other Wanderers: