CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009/06/21


So I was getting ready to watch a show on hulu and I got a phone call so I paused it during a commercial.

Now I haven't watched Hulu in quiet some time and I noticed this nifty little button.

Being in advertising I thought ths was an ingenious move personally. It is a great way for a company to get feed back on their ads, when neilson ratings can't work, And in a time when Neilson ratings mean jack, i think this is even better. Now you can get real data on how many people like an ad or don't. The next step would obviously be to be able to follow up with osmeone and find out how old they are, why they didn't like the ad, income bracket, lifestyle et cetera

Any way i'm off to swim with a friend. But I had to write a little bit about that while it was on my mind. I may writ emore about it later but there are no promises.

1 Musings of Other Wanderers:

Tim Kerrick said...

facebook has a system like that too - where you can rate ad's relevant to you - eventually shaping them to only be things that pertain to you, your age, gender, and eventually interests.