CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010/01/26

"Individual Problems."

You know there is something wrong with your University when they decide to call their independent study courses "Individual Problems."


If you're wondering (and I'm sure you are) that was brought about because I am doing an "Individual Problems" class this semester over social media and how it relates to marketing/advertising/pr. (mostly)

My professor is this really awesome, coffee addict, who loves cats, and buffy, and just about anything else that is fun and warrants a good time. (Not that the people of cyberia really care anything about that, cept you dear kaitin, but I can give you all the detail about my crazy, awesome proffesor.)

Part of this course requires me to keep a blog. So the good news is that you will be getting regular updates. The bad news? it will probably be about something I read or learned (with my own personal twist.)

Ok, so I should probably stop wasting time and write that plagiarism paper. (and no I can't plagiarize it. Though I have thought about put someone else's paper in block quotes and citing them, but really my Eng 3000 teacher isn't the type to find that funny. Or cute."

1 Musings of Other Wanderers:

Dr.T. said...

I feel so special that you are my "individual problem" for a whole semester. :)