CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009/03/27

I'm a year from graduating college (give or take a month) and it's completely scary, but at the same time I'm really looking forward to it. A new chapter of life to embark on.

At the same time it's also a time of reflection and reconsidering a lot of things in my life. We'll see how those work out.

I'm really excited about internships and finding one. The question is which why i want to go. Do i do a political one for advertising, or one for a larger Ad company, non-profit, out of the country or what!? either way the possibilities are exciting and i can hardly wait for it.

1 Musings of Other Wanderers:

Ivy and Haley said...

I am terrified of graduating from college. Absolutely terrified. I want to stay in school forever, it's my happy place. I hope it goes well for you.

By the way, I like the comment you left on the post secret blog. I'm in the middle of finals so its comforting to know that in 10 years it will be all right!

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com